Sunday 12 May 2013

New hair!

It's been ages since I got my hair cut as I had been growing it as long as I could. However it was in really bad condition after I ombred it and it was so annoying not being able to just put it up when I felt like it. I wanted a change and so I asked for it to be cut just past shoulder length with a lot of layers for movement. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I feel like it's a lot more sophisticated.




For my makeup I paired a simple cat eye with MAC rebel lipstick which I haven't worn in ages.


Eye: 
Liner - Maybelline studio gel eyeliner softened with MAC carbon eyeshadow
Lid - Urban decay W.O.S
Crease - Mac kid eyeshadow


Lips - MAC rebel


OOTD
Cut out shoulder shirt - Forever 21
Guns and roses body - Republic
Leggings - Primark
Wedge boots - H&M











No comments:

Post a Comment