Monday 20 January 2014

OOTD: Tattoo Lou's












Coat - River Island
Tee shirt - Burton's menswear London
Leather look leggings - Topshop
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Monki
Nails - Essie Master Plan

I am so unbelievably obsessed with this tee shirt from Burtons! It fits really well despite being menswear and I love the design especially as I have an interest in tattoos and piercings. Currently I have standard lobe piercings, a cartelidge stud, an industrial bar and dermal wrist studs. (I used to have my nose pierced but it made foundation application difficult and was generally annoying.)
It's still absolutely freezing here in Manchester but at least that gives me an excuse to keep wearing this faux-fur lined coat from River Island! I decided to go with an all black outfit today which is not unusual for me and I accessorized with this huge statement necklace I got from Miss Selfridge.













11 comments:

  1. love your boots! hate how cold it is at the moment too x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sick of the cold now, really want summer!

      Delete
  2. I love your jacket and boots! I have pretty similar ones in leather from Vagabond. Monki is a great shop by the way! Their clothes always have something extra that give a nice edgy touch to any outfit! :)

    Check out my latest article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love monki, vagabond boots are amazing too :)

      Delete
  3. Love the fur lined jacket, super cool indeed and well styled look! So glad I clicked on your comment on FASHIONSQUAD and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I just uploaded a newest outfit featuring an oversize CÉLINE coat and ALEXANDER WANG net tote and TOGA cowgirl shoes, it's one of my most popular looks, even with a funny GIF! Please do check it out and be hope it #provokes ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/01/old-habits-new-neutrals.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing RI coat! you have a great style!
    wanna follow each other on gfc, blogloving and other social media possible? pls let me know, I always follow back in short time.
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely! This outfit is so amazing! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post here http://caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/oh-lots-of-nominations.html :-) if you don't want to do it, that's fine. But if you do, enjoooy!

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit, absolutely love how you've paired the top with the coat - it looks so rock chic and cool! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete