Sunday 1 June 2014

York photo diary





On Thursday I took a trip to York with my family, I initially didn't expect much because I didn't really know what the city had to offer but I actually really enjoyed it!
We visited York minister but I didn't look round because I refused to pay, I get that people have to make money but it's annoying. Saying that though it was beautiful to look at even from the outside!
We also rambled about the town looking in gift shops, which too were overpriced. I mean yes I would have enjoyed a plush grumpy cat but I'm not going to hand over twenty English pounds to satisfy that need.
We ate in a restaurant called Rustique which I would highly reccomend for anyone visiting the city. I had the seafood linguine, which had a lot of fish, mussels, prawns ect, often I find that seafood dishes only contain a couple of prawns so that was a nice change. The meal was amazing and my family thoroughly enjoyed their meals too.
The next day we visited the museum gardens where I was half bullied into holding an owl. I think the photo above truly captures my expression of fear...
Overall York was a surprisingly good mini holiday and the city has a lot to offer!

11 comments:

  1. Wow looks like a fab weekend - awesome experience with the Birds of Prey :)

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great thank you and the owls were amazing, although slightly scary!

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous... and wicked cool pic with the bird!! Great blog!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this… beautiful!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Oh, my that owl is so huge, I would be scared as well.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was terrified of it flapping or biting me!

      Delete
  5. That owl is soooo cute!!!! You are adorable! Love your blog!
    xox BeckermanBlog Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete