Sunday 30 December 2012

2013 Resolutions




So this is my mood board for 2013, I NEED TO GO BACK TO BLONDE. My caramel hair was nice while it lasted but I can't deny that am a blonde at heart so my quest to return to a blonde bombshell begins.

I am also on the hunt this year for my HG foundation, i have tried so many foundations over the years and still haven't found a foundation that lasts all day, stays matte, is the right colour match and not cakey. Is that too much to ask? 

Fashion wise my resolution is to de-scale my wardrobe to make way for more clothes that I will actually wear to create a Gok Wan style capsule wardrobe... well slightly bigger but you get the picture.  I will be ruthless in sifting through the mountain of clothes i have accumulated because i always end up keeping things 'just in case' or because i feel bad but my style has evolved a lot over the past 5 years. 11 year old rock chick progressed to Emo then the style rebound to flowery dresses in the English rose stage, then to skater-girl and now i have reached a point where i buy what i like regardless of whether it fits a certain look. However my wardrobe does consist of mainly monochrome and neutrals with a lot of PU leather.

 My other resolution for 2013 is to get healthy, once Christmas is over and done with you realise in horror the amount of crap you've consumed over the holiday ( Lindt reindeer for breakfast anyone?) so i have equipped my room for a post-Christmas health kick. Happy new year everyone, bring on 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment