Sunday 27 April 2014

London calling



Cardigan - H&M
Cami - Topshop
Coated Leigh jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Phone case - Etsy

Hi guys, sorry I've been a little MIA recently, AS exams are fast approaching! Instead of spending the whole Easter break revising however, me and my best friend Charlotte decided to take a day out to visit the capital.

We quite literally shopped until we dropped and walked 11 miles in total, a result of refusing to pay for the tube to ensure we could afford a MAC blush... (Our parents question our priorities)

Covent garden, Oxford street and Piccadilly Circus are amongst the destinations we stumbled upon on on ramblings so overall I feel like we saw quite a lot considering we walked everywhere. At the end of the day we were unbelievably tired and my expression resembled that of my Kim Kardashian phone case so we welcomed the warmth and comfort of Pizza Express, as well as their chocolate fudge cake which was amazing.

Here is a quick changing room outfit photo taken in H&M. I really need to buy a cardigan but its something I always put off doing for some reason even though I would wear it very often. Why is that? Oh and a quick side note, MAC studio fix fluid lasted from 5:30 AM until 11:30PM with no touch ups whatsoever, if anyone is looking for a hardcore foundation then this is the one!

For a full account of our trip and to find out what is in the mysterious bag near my feet check out the post on our joint blog: http://exploringwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/exploring-london-by-foot.html

Grace xx


1 comment: