Saturday 22 February 2014

Nars Fez Eyeshadow








On a recent shopping trip in Manchester I found myself at the Nars counter as I had been on the hunt for the perfect brown eyeshadow to add to my collection. Brown shades are often overlooked yet this shade really caught my eye. Fez is a warm brown shade with golden undertones that catches the light beautifully. I found it to be the middle ground between MAC bronze and Mulch which I had also been debating. Unfortunately the Nars counter in Selfridges did not have this shade in stock but the sales assistant kindly pointed me in the direction of Space NK (I thought Space NK was only in London!) where the sales ladies were lovely I would highly recommend a visit to those who live in Manchester.

I had never previously tried the Nars eyeshadows as I feel their blushes are the brand's most coveted products however I have been really impressed with the formula. The shadow is buttery in texture, blending like a dream and provides even coverage. The lasting power is also very good and Fez remains on the lid a lot longer than the Naked 2 palette shades especially when combined with a primer or the Maybelline colour tattoo in 'On and on bronze.'

I plan to post a 'face of the day' featuring this eyeshadow very soon, let me know what your favourite eyeshadow single is!

Grace xx


2 comments:

  1. that is such nice colour! I love neutrals so much you can never have enough browns!

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete